• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS: UV Hinge 2 release // please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVHunter90

SH Member
WTS: UV button and UV hinge 2 both are size medium.

*** Sold*** UV Button will come with 3 and 4 finger attachment. Asking $275obo TYD lower 48. ***Sold***

UV hinge 2 will come with original 3 finger attachment (no thumb peg), 3 finger hunting bracket and I also have a 4 finger hunting bracket scheduled to be delivers Monday the 21st I will throw in also. Asking $230obo TYD lower 48.

These do not have the original packaging other then the hunting brackets. Great releases but just not for me.

If using PayPal goods and services add 3.5% onto the price for the fees.

Attachments

• IMG_4694.jpeg
    IMG_4694.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4695.jpeg
    IMG_4695.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4696.jpeg
    IMG_4696.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Status