• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Great year end deals to be had

Chickenking

SH Member
I decided to lighten the load and purchase a Battlement platform from WEI. Some great deals to be had while the inventory is plentiful. Going into to next bow season I'll be better prepared.

I've been using that stand for 2 years now.. It's a great stand. Handles side pressure with no problem..

I don’t need much for the saddle setup, but I got a new camo rain jacket, 4 packs of #207 broadheads, a set of arrows and bolts, all on clearance!! Oh yeah, might as well grab that grunt call too……of course I did, lol.

I don’t need much for the saddle setup, but I got a new camo rain jacket, 4 packs of #207 broadheads, a set of arrows and bolts, all on clearance!! Oh yeah, might as well grab that grunt call too……of course I did, lol.

From Wild Edge Inc?

Back