• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY’in the JX3!

ImThere

Make G hooks for 2” webbing?
Where can I find them?
If not Where can I get the best price on plastic cobra buckles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I have reached out to a few places I guess they don’t make them.

I wonder why they wouldn't. I have thought about using them as well for a project or 2. Just can't find them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I bought one last year. I wanted something I could loan out. It’s been on loan now for about three months. Admittedly I’ve never hunted in it. I have hung from it and could probably stand a size smaller. I don’t say that often. I hope you find what you are looking for in it. No hate intended.

Found this on Amazon. Doubt it will work and it is a little heavy at 4 ounces.

b1ade4c178bb93e51098bd48d0897d79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I bought one last year. I wanted something I could loan out. It’s been on loan now for about three months. Admittedly I’ve never hunted in it. I have hung from it and could probably stand a size smaller. I don’t say that often. I hope you find what you are looking for in it. No hate intended.

I actually think my trophyline is very comfortable. It’s heavy and hot as hell. Lol. But I’m actually working on a different project.
Let’s just say it involves a Molle pack frame and a millennium! Lol

I been working on steps, standoffs, sticks, platforms, you name it I’ve had a hand on it. I just need to stop and finish one thing! Lol

I got to get busy for real though.

Millennium is the only hang on I have ever been comfortable in. My son still uses mine. I’ve been wanting to mod one of their tree seats to something similar to a guidos. During deer season I don’t do many projects. I’ve about quit fishing because it takes me the rest of the year to get caught up. If you finish all your projects you will just have to spend more money to start new ones.

Let’s just say it involves a Molle pack frame and a millennium! Lol

Were you able to find a millennium replacement seat or are you stealing one from a treestand? I have a couple ideas floating around in my head to try out this summer that sound similar to what you are doing but, my quick searches so far haven't turned up a replacement seat.

Were you able to find a millennium replacement seat or are you stealing one from a treestand? I have a couple ideas floating around in my head to try out this summer that sound similar to what you are doing but, my quick searches so far haven't turned up a replacement seat.
They will sell you a M60U seat for $69.99 but that isn't what I'm using. I may or may not be using this one b200.jpg

Following! Seeing that pic and looking at my pack frame made the light bulb come on.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Following! Seeing that pic and looking at my pack frame made the light bulb come on.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What? Noooooo!! Suddenly I hear money being spent! Bwahahahaha!!!

I wrapped straps around where the red marks are and hunt in this at ground lever today. Crazy comfortable preachers seat as is. I bet I could use a back band and fall in love with it with out any additions. But I’m still moving forward with original plans
a0fce185ef12bb85610a56c31770985b.jpg

Back