• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold Please Close: FS LL Bean Hunters Caryall $75 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either

Found a couple of reviews that listed new price at $79

Lusted after one for a period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair. I’ll let it go for $80 TYD.

I wasn’t trying to beat your price down. Hope you didn’t take it that way. Looks like it can haul some gear from what I’ve seen on the internet.

I wasn’t trying to beat your price down. Hope you didn’t take it that way. Looks like it can haul some gear from what I’ve seen on the internet.

Haha no worries at all bud. Only worth what someone will pay for it anyways. Especially if it’s discontinued. I appreciate the info.

For what it’s worth, I’m not sure you can find a pack frame for less. I believe this alps pack is the closest thing to it.

Alps Commander X

Dang

I already have 1 & am tempted to buy this 1 also just because of the great price

Can’t get these anymore , so I can’t believe this hasn’t been snatched up

The guy I bought mine from on here actually ended up missing the pack and he ended up buying another one off someone else to cure his seller’s remorse

Although I do not need this if you’ll let it go for 40 shipped I’ll take it. I can use it for a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back