• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD New 9.2mm Bluewater Canyon DS Rappel Ropes PRICE DROPPED, LBs and tethers SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocky

SH Member
Canyon DS Rappel Rope

35 ft- $47 New Price $40

EE41F8A7-4231-46CF-9FFC-327CFEAFD42B.jpeg

742C5D46-F7E9-4D76-B4A8-60450183EE2A.jpeg
Left to right, $29 each, shipping included
10’ C-IV with small eye and rubber grommet
9’ C-IV small eye
9’ DS with large eye

The DS is similar to 9mm HTP only doesn’t get hard or cable like, knots and packs up better also. The Dual Sheath is the 50-50 percentage of Technora and polyester of a single cover.
PayPal f&f, or add 3%

Last edited:
Is the 76' still available? Is this the 8 mm or the 9.2mm?

I thought so, but just slightly, these two are very similar. A 50-50 polyester and technora cover of the DS verses an all technora of the Tech probably causes the difference.

Bump for a quick turnaround and helpful /knowledgeable seller. I picked up the DS tether and the 40' of DS for rappelling. Was using Oplux with my Smart 2.0 but it's technically a mm under spec for that device so I picked up this in-spec. DS @ 9mm. Want to use the tether for 2TC.

Hey I'll take that black Amsteel core tether if it's still available.

Lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back