• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
kalcoone
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      I don’t really care much for the trophyline platform. More of the same. I am interested in the sticks if that 3.4” becomes 4”+ for the...
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone replied to the thread Arsenal Platform.
      Yea, Carbon fiber, 7075 aluminum, plastics and Magnite. Not sure what else they could do short of helium filled to lighten these up...
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to DroptineKrazy's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Haha Haha.
      But what do you think of the platform? :tearsofjoy:
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to HuskerInIowa's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      “There is some sound, but the sound dissipates much faster and does not have such a high frequency” made me lol. I think we’re getting...
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to HuskerInIowa's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      Went to leave a review and it just shows how invaluable this site is for saddle hunters. To leave a review you have to write it and then...
    • kalcoone
      I cammed just the bottom, then both, then toe hooked and did the bottom, then tried both again. Same result off the top separating until...
    • kalcoone
      Got mine out and on a tree and a telephone pole in the back yard and am very impressed overall. Weight came in just as others have...
    • kalcoone
      You have a point in the attachment point being too low but it's far from a POS. At 200lbs, the batwing did not float away under the cam...
    • kalcoone
      Thank you!
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to jjroberts1977's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      https://www.huntingbeastgear.com/products/beast-straps-earth
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to Dope on a Rope's post in the thread Arsenal Platform with Like Like.
      Personally the flex doesn’t bother me, on rolled plate aluminum the worst is it bends, while cast just snaps(and takes considerably more...
    • kalcoone
      I don't think it will be much of an upgrade as it is a little smaller but from what I can tell, v2 has noticeable less flex.
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to Irishman's post in the thread Rappelling kits with Like Like.
      Eastern Woods Outdoors is where I have spent the last mortgage payment lol. They make it too easy to just keep adding to the cart. There...
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to K@rchery's post in the thread Rappelling kits with Like Like.
      Yes, this ^^^ If you buy a figure 8 and then decide to get a Madrock later, you always can throw the figure 8 in your pack as a backup.
    • kalcoone
      kalcoone reacted to CZMark's post in the thread Rappelling kits with Like Like.
      ^^^Take this advice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back