• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hammock

I just did 100 miles down the Missouri in August. Camp along the river the whole way. If anyone is interested, I can share details.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In Missouri for spring gobbler would be great. Anything like that would be great.

I just did 100 miles down the Missouri in August. Camp along the river the whole way. If anyone is interested, I can share details.

100 miles that's awesome would love the details for that trip. We've done the trip around 60 miles down the Alleghany in Pa.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Ernie I think your adventure deserves its own thread, would enjoy a recap of your experience.

Will do. I will have to sit at a computer for that one. Thankfully I have some airplane time ahead of me this week.

Back