• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tethrd mantis

1. B

FS - Tethrd Mantis Saddle SOLD

Tethrd Mantis Saddle (Size Large). Excellent, Like New Condition. $140 TYD (Paypal G&S)
  2. Aford1518

Tethrd Mantis Mod

I bought my mantis saddle back when they came out and I don't have any issues other than now with all the newer saddles coming out of course there's better ways of doing things sorta speak. I've been trying to run with a lighter setup. The latitude method comes out with this metal free saddle...
  3. GreenMtHunter

My First Hunt in a Saddle! Thoughts and feedback appre

It was a balmy (and very windy) 70 degrees in VT. on Saturday. I woke up around 4:30am to meet my Old Man and get into our stands. At around 11:30 we departed after a quiet, yet beautiful morning amongst the foliage here in the Green Mountain State. On the way home I decided it was time to do...
  4. J

Sold-Please Delete_Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size- Lightly Used - $125

Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size for sale for $125. I have used this on 2 hunts but my waist size is extremely small at around 27 so it kept riding up on me and giving me hip pinch so I am now using the Phantom. Small discoloration of the blue on the right side of the amsteel bridge (see in...
  5. ShawnE

Cool story about a member paying it forward (TethrdNation Style)

A couple weeks back, I made a pretty impactful post on the saddle hunter facebook page about supporting the little guys in the saddle industry vs the big guys. @MCDM reached out with a friend request saying how my post was the highlight of his day. I said I almost didn't even commit with...
  6. Sgt. Beardface

FS: Tethrd Mantis sz M, w/Micro Fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, and modified Mantis Recliner

Well I’m gonna post this and see how it goes. Up for sale is a Mantis sz M, with some extra goodies (micro fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, Mantis Recliner) with a manufacturing date of 6/17/2019. The Recliner is the v1 which used the small Prussia type cord that I of course lost so I have...
  7. O

WTS Mantis M PLEASE CLOSE

Selling my Mantis, size Medium. Just picked up a Large on this site and I prefer it. Hunted out of the Medium for about 8 hunts total between this year and last year. Still in excellent condition- no issues whatsoever. Feel free to reply with any questions. $200TYD
  8. ShawnE

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTT Aero Hunter Kestrel Size 2 - Like New, Mint

I have a Kestrel Size 2 with a Back Band that has only been hunted with 3 times in the afternoon this season. Back band was never used at all. This saddle is pretty much like new condition. For trade: Medium Tethrd Mantis in similar minty fresh condition Lone Wolf Assault Treestand Lone Wolf...
  9. USSHornet

Sold Please Close - Like new Mantis Size L

I have a like new size L Mantis with Sys Hauler and 3 Ropeman 1 Ascenders does not have tether though. Asking $250 TYD https://paypal.me/USSHornetCV8?locale.x=en_US
  10. C&Doutdoors

Debating on selling my aero evo

I started out with the sitdrag and switched to the evo and for some reason I just cant get comfortable in it. I've tried adjusting everything possible it's either leg pinch or hip pinch. I get rid of one and the other one starts on me. I felt the sitdrag was pretty comfortable for me and really...
  11. Backstrap Assassin

Mantis Options, which one do you prefer?

I'm going to buy a Mantis tomorrow...SYS Hauler or MicroFit Adjuster as the freebie?
  12. Stinger-Hunter

Boxing Lessons for Tethrd Mantis? Purchase Made Today!!

I have been giving boxing lessons to a dude at work for the past 3 months ($25 per session), but I told him don't pay me, just get me a gift card. I received a $350 gift card to Tethrd Nation today and I purchased the Mantis and a few other items, baby! 2019 will hopefully be part XII of my...
Back