• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FS: Tethrd Mantis sz M, w/Micro Fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, and modified Mantis Recliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Beardface

SH Member
Well I’m gonna post this and see how it goes. Up for sale is a Mantis sz M, with some extra goodies (micro fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, Mantis Recliner) with a manufacturing date of 6/17/2019. The Recliner is the v1 which used the small Prussia type cord that I of course lost so I have attached 2 smaller S-biners to the ends that I clip to the bridge. Everything else is as shipped from factory except been in the woods 10-15 times. The three plastic D clips in the pictures will NOT be included just leaving them in case this doesn’t sell. Only reason I am selling is because I prefer my Trophyline out of the two. Gonna go $235 via PayPal F&F or +3% for “goods” takes it all TYD. Will be shipped via USPS from the base I am stationed on insured for the full price. PM for questions and info.

-Chuck
CF3DA723-AA2E-4DA3-8A7D-F6B8C6A02740.png4EEFA71B-D34C-4A6D-B0F7-78C4CDD36693.png206BA2A6-A3C6-4736-AF78-EA6AB7FE9BDC.png

Last edited:
Would also be interested in trading towards a bolt modified Lone Wolf Hand Climber in good condition plus cash. TBH I may actually prefer this.

Saddle ONLY even up for a modified Lone Wolf HC? Didn’t see any Mantis sz Ms on this sight till this week now there’s 3, just my luck. Saddle has been babied I promise. don’t like this thing sitting here just hanging and would rather it be in the woods icksnaying some deers life.

Not gonna part out the small stuff just yet. Costs too much to ship for something that your only gonna sell for 10-15 bucks. Thanks for the interest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back