• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mantis Options, which one do you prefer?

Get the hauler. I just got my mantis is the mail the other day I've never sat in a saddle before. I've been sitting every night to get used to it and i think i messed with the fit adjuster once. They are on my saddle but in the neutral position not doing anything.... The pouch would have been much more useful

I’d get the pouch myself!

Tethrd-Ginger Ninja/Fire Crotch Fiddler

Get the hauler. I just got my mantis is the mail the other day I've never sat in a saddle before. I've been sitting every night to get used to it and i think i messed with the fit adjuster once. They are on my saddle but in the neutral position not doing anything.... The pouch would have been much more useful

Yea I got the adjusters as my freebie and ordered the hauler just for that reason alone. I'm probably going to wish I would have gotten another hauler as my freebie.

I got both. To do it again I would get the pouch and permanently sew on my own adjuster strap. One less hook to come off. You can rig up a loop of 550 cord as an adjustable loop and play with adjusting it to see if you even want them. That’s what I used before the adjusters came in.

The hauler is backordered. I went with the adjuster, ordered the hauler, but can get something off Amazon that will work if the haulers aren't available by season (which I'm sure they will be). Being new to saddles and not a great DIY gear guy, I wanted the additional adjustments 'just in case'.

I don't use my microfit adjusters either. But I do suffer from noassatall and the saddle fits good with no extra cupping needed. I'd sure like to have a sys hauler instead

Back