• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Boxing Lessons for Tethrd Mantis? Purchase Made Today!!

I have been giving boxing lessons to a dude at work for the past 3 months ($25 per session), but I told him don't pay me, just get me a gift card. I received a $350 gift card to Tethrd Nation today and I purchased the Mantis and a few other items, baby!

2019 will hopefully be part XII of my deer killing spree. I am super excited. I have been a Summit Treestand guy and even though it was a great concept and invention back in 2000-2010, its not worth the effort, IMO.

I had 3 summit treestands stolen - two out in the woods and one from the bed of my truck, recovered 1 of them. They are heavy and impossible to carry back with a deer. So, I found you folks about 3 months ago and have watched likely 300 hours of videos on saddle hunting, rope tying, prusik knots, and the like.

Thanks everyone for providing great info and support. I will have lots of questions in about 6-10 weeks after I get it and practice for a bit. In February and March I'll have another gift card for the platform. Even though it SEEMS like its free, I'm working for it. Holding boxing mitts for a 270lb bearded dude is heck on your arms and shoulders.. but its worth it.

Shout out to Dan Infalt, The Hunting Public, Catman529, DIYSportsman, John Eberhart, GT Outdoors and more

:)

Welcome aboard.

That is being creative to make some cash. Where did you learn to box?

Welcome aboard.

That is being creative to make some cash. Where did you learn to box?

I had several very good boxing teachers and I competed in kickboxing and boxing beginning in 1990 for about three years and then again for a few years in 2009 till about 2012. I taught boxing for about five years and owned a small gym here in Chicago ( side hustle turned into 12 hour days).. haha

It is amazing the speed of some boxers. I sparred with a guy that was crazy fast, I couldn't touch him. I faked a right at his head and threw a low body shot with my left...cutting his eyebrow. What the heck? Ya he was that fast, or I was that slow. Lol

I had several very good boxing teachers and I competed in kickboxing and boxing beginning in 1990 for about three years and then again for a few years in 2009 till about 2012. I taught boxing for about five years and owned a small gym here in Chicago ( side hustle turned into 12 hour days).. haha

I learned to box from Dad at a young age. Just in the back yard, he had learned from his Dad. Both were accomplished boxers in there own right. I went to a military college and boxed for the school team my Sr. Year. Best shape of my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back