• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

lpv77

You guys got me really screwed up! I can't drive around without looking at trees and saying that looks like a good limb that looks like a nice crotch

lpv77 said:
You guys got me really screwed up! I can't drive around without looking at trees and saying that looks like a good limb that looks like a nice crotch

:lol:

Welcome to the club. I have a few nice trees picked out in my neighbor's front yards :lol:

There's an amazing crotch in a white oak with two trees as back cover in the median where I often get stuck in traffic on the way to work. It has perfect cover all around and would be the greatest tree to hunt from... I often stare at it from my car and wish it wasn't stuck between two roads!!!

I understand. I returned a 32ft single man lift I used to install some chandeliers this morning. I was looking at a perfect tree right beside the parking area when the guy walked up to check in the equipment.
It probably didn't help my thought process that the walls inside the place have big deer and a huge elk mounted and I had a long conversation about them with the guy at the counter before driving around to the return area. I showed the guy some photos of me saddle hunting and some of the deer I've shoot from them. He said I was crazy too

Shaun

I agree...there are days I just want to leave work and sit in my saddle in my yard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back