• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2018 Live from the saddle....

IkemanTX

I can’t believe we don’t have this thread going this year....
I see that @TNhunter already has a velvet buck down, Mark Kenyon from Wired To Hunt just posted an Instagram story that he shot a buck from his Kestrel and Predator platform.... the kills are starting to rack up for the year.

So, for the LOVE OF GOD, would those of you that can already hunt start posting live in this thread so the rest of us can live vicariously through y’all!!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe we don’t have this thread going this year....
I see that @TNhunter already has a velvet buck down, Mark Kenyon from Wired To Hunt just posted an Instagram story that he shot a buck from his Kestrel and Predator platform.... the kills are starting to rack up for the year.

So, for the LOVE OF GOD, would those of you that can already hunt start posting live in this thread so the rest of us can live vicariously through y’all!!! Lmao

Thanks, @IkemanTX , I was thinking this all day today, and almost put this thread up but you beat me to it! I feel like I especially need to live vicariously through you all because in I'm down for the first 3 months of the season :( SADFACE! Sorry for whoever is on my team, I'll bag a couple does in December, lol

Someone has got to be hunting this week.....
Anyone going to be the first to post?

Not gonna be me. If I did that my grandfather would come back from the dead and beat me to death with my phone. I dont know which is worse. Doing nothing but playing on your phone while hunting or just sitting glued to a screen waiting for someone to post something about hunting. What a sad world we live in. I hate to think what its gonna be like in 10 years.

Well just to give you guys a live from the saddle tease. The pic I am about to show you is the buck I saw Friday scoping the field and had him at 90 yards Saturday from the saddle. Unfortunately he didn’t show on Sunday when I took my buck at the last possible minute. This is his pic from last year.
41ee73e786c6a5799335e0e6d47daa16.jpg

Nice, it is about time someone gave us a live update! I'm torn, tomorrow is the starter for our Urban Archery but it's been so hot and muggy, I'm not sure I want to climb a tree, lol.

Okay, Michigan's season doesn't open until October 1st. Today, I spent an hour or two scouting Warren Dunes State Park. It's about 1/2 mile from work and could offer a quick evening hunt possibility.:cool: The park as it's name states, is primarily sand dunes intermixed with woods...

Warren Dunes.jpg

That’s so great to see! Congrats

Opening day in Georgia. The mosquitoes are trying to carry me off this morning. I'm fighting the good fight. Natural platform this morning.

I got a late start and bumped some deer right before daylight. Forgot my knee pads. Forgot my pack holder. Off to a great start lol!
4ad97e93be4e7e2ddb7c375a9e4d9ec5.jpg
82190d19d073636d957233b9523deec5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Opening day in Georgia. The mosquitoes are trying to carry me off this morning. I'm fighting the good fight. Natural platform this morning.

I got a late start and bumped some deer right before daylight. Forgot my knee pads. Forgot my pack holder. Off to a great start lol!
4ad97e93be4e7e2ddb7c375a9e4d9ec5.jpg
82190d19d073636d957233b9523deec5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
That hat... I just feel so left out... Way to rep it G2. Can’t wait for folks to start filling up the tethrd social media and email with kill pics.

Back