• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A couple pics from last years camps

I try to get out as often as I can. No better way to relax than to get out on your own in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuff said....I work in the metro daily and commute about 60-70 miles. It's like entering Babylon; crazy people, drivers , and fast paced lifestyles that's not for me. I'm a country boy by design and on my commute home from the rat race back to the calm of my homeplace. The "woods" is everywhere, I'm blessed to have 30,000 plus acres of National Forest only a couple hundred yards from my backyard and a riverbottom unbuildable directly across the road I live on. I consider it winning the lottery being able to access this relaxing wonderland...

I am jealous that has to be a blast regardless of how long your out there for!! Now i am motivated and that will be the goal in 2018 to get out from the hustle and bustle and just enjoy the woods in new ways!!

Back