• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

An Idea for a bow/accessory holder

ADKMtnTrapper

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PLNK0LK/re ... RwbJFSDGJG

They are polymer, come in many different colors(OD Green, Tan, Black) and will fit any 1" webbing strap. Seems like you could put a few of these on some webbing with an OCB buckle and use them as hooks or lock them up and secure things you don't want falling off it.

I have not used these yet but for $10 bucks for 4 I don't see how you can go wrong. I figured if I liked them that there is probably someone on here that might be looking for something like this!

Yeah they're great. Been using them for hunting and work and home since last year. I bought a bunch of them and then went back and bought more because everybody I work with wanted some too. I attach everything I used to carry in a pack to my saddle or my strap on tree hooks while hunting

Shaun

I ordered them on eBay and.made sure.they were usa made ones

That is too funny, 2 posts on the same thing in one day. I think sparrowhawk posted about them a while ago and he likes them too.

Back