• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Buck Down After 3rd Saddle Sit

Aksisu11

Vendor Rep
Oct 18, 2018
West Michigan
Well guys I was sold on saddle hunting before I killed this guy, but it sure helps seal the deal! Had him come cruising in from behind me on my right side. I let him move by me at 10 yards so I could get a shot off my left side. Stopped him at 17 yards and I let the arrow fly. I felt very comfortable swinging from above. First public land buck too. Thanks every one for the great ideas that helped make this happen. The ole swaider n knaider technique got me high enough off the ground to easily be well out of his sight.
2a4ebfab31eca3d98142226dd160c0fe.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bigbucker

Sep 13, 2018
Congrats that's awesome! I was wondering if you were in a fixed stand or climber would you have been busted?

Aksisu11

Vendor Rep
Oct 18, 2018
West Michigan
Thanks guys! The saddle for sure helped conceal me. Now I'm trying to film my cousin shooting a big bruiser.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk