• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cool gifts?

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Come on, I know saddle equipment is on all of our lists.. I totally scored for a backcountry hunt I am planning. What did you get that you can't wait to try out.

I'll start.
Warbonnet blackbird with incubator 0 under quilt, petzl hand ascender.

I quickly ordered a grigri 2 and duckman once everyone went to bed.....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Funny I've been on the hammock site.

I got chain saw safety equipment(chaps, hard hat), and some felling wedges. Can't wait to get in the woods and start creating great habitat.
Also got (3) atlatl dart kits. :cool:

Not sure if this counts but I bought a kifaru pack frame a month ago and told my wife that would be my Christmas gift.............

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got my kamado smoker that I've been using for the past few weeks. It is fired up and 3 hours into a 5.5# pork shoulder right now :cool:. Hoping for a few gift cards to put towards some more gear too :D

I inherited a green egg about 5 years ago. I absolutely love it

Verdict is still out. Gifts still need to be opened. I know have a saddle platform wrapped for a special someone.

New insulated lacrosse rubber boots and lots of cash to go towards the new bow I'm buying this spring. Plus I got a super nice home brew kit!

New target block, quick disconnect for stab, and some much needed string wax

-Sent from d_mobile

Scent Lok: vest, two pairs of gloves, hat/facemask, 2 scent totes and back pack.

I also put $550 into Cranford Steps that were my big gift.

Maustypsu said:
Scent Lok: vest, two pairs of gloves, hat/facemask, 2 scent totes and back pack.

Whoa that's a huge step order. Did you work out a deal buying that many?

kenn1320 said:
Maustypsu said:

Whoa that's a huge step order. Did you work out a deal buying that many?

:silent: :silent: :silent:

Nothing big nor for hunting, wife and I decided not to get anything for one another cause we are going to take our grandson to Disney this spring. Still had a wonderful and greatful Christmas. .

3 pairs of slippers that I plan on putting to good use and of course the proverbial ugly ass tie that I had to say I liked but will never wear.

Adults in my family didn't really exchange gifts, we all bought for the kids. I did manage to score done pajamas from my brothers family and my dad though. I've worn them every night for the last week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I told my wife that I wanted a thumb release, she told me to pick one out. Stan SX3 release. Also picked up a pair of Vortex Diamondback binoculars with some Cabela's cash on black Friday on the internet for almost half off.

Score! I switched to I thumb release this summer and can't ever imagine going back

Back