• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gear Tie

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
Guys,
Here is a look at some gear ties that Sparrowhawk sent me late last year, they work really well and great for Jackets and Climbing sticks. I posted this once, but some Youtube yahoo flagged it for containing "violent" material so I had to appeal to Youtube and delete the post until I could get the video back up on Youtube.
Thanks,
Boswell
[youtube]vkUuWP3YoxM[/youtube]

Thanks Bos! I've used similar bungee cords and they work really well. If you find the link for those post it up!

Crazy that someone got that video flagged for violent material! What is the world coming to!?! :evil:

I used a similar product for lashing my muddy sticks. I picked them up at WalMart years ago. I've since lost them. Maybe it's time to order some more. Thanks for the heads up!

kenn1320 said:
Interesting. I really like the raptor straps, but they are no longer readily available. No plastic or metal and use a series of slots along the length and several tear drop shapes on the ends.]

I used those when I was in college on my bike to hold all my books and crap to it. I had forgotten about those until I watched that video.

Red,
There is a link to them posted in the description of the Video on youtube.

Thanks,
Boswell

Back