• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos Web and Climbing Sticks For Sale

wstrayer

Unfortunately I have to sell my Guidos Web and climbing sticks.
Web is an XL with a bit of wear to the fabric on the edge of the seat. Straps and buckles are in great shape. Sticks are a brand new set of Big Dog 16', double pegs. Literally used one time this season. I don't think there is even mud on the grip tape on the pegs.
I had my hip joint lining repaired and tendons reattached after being hurt at work and I simply can't the pressure of the seat and sitting for more than an hour.
I would like to get $250 plus something towards shipping for both. Maybe sell just the Web.....
Please feel free to contact me with an email address for photos.
I would trade towards a TimberTall climber if available. I already have a Lone Wolf as well, so the TimberTall is my goal now.
Thanks for looking.

Hello there,
I saw your post for selling the Guido's web recently. If you still have available, could you email me at:
CalebRN10@gmail.com and maybe we can work out a deal. Also, are you able to send any pictures, especially of the worn areas?

Sincerely,
Caleb

Rambo welcome to the site. Unfortunately that post was over 1yr ago.

Rambo said:
Hello there,
I saw your post for selling the Guido's web recently. If you still have available, could you email me at:
CalebRN10@gmail.com and maybe we can work out a deal. Also, are you able to send any pictures, especially of the worn areas?

Sincerely,
Caleb

Send me a PM I have an XL I'd part with!

Sent from space

Rambo said:
Hello there,

Sincerely,
Caleb

I have a New Tribe Evolution available for sale if you're interested. It's in "Like New" condition: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=958

Hey Flinginairos, I have been attempting to send you a PM. But the saddle HUNTER system has notified me that since I recently joined, the feature has been disabled until I have participated for longer period of time. Sorry. Would you mind sending me an email with your giudos web and maybe a picture or two? Send to
CalebRN10@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Rambo said:
Hey Flinginairos, I have been attempting to send you a PM. But the saddle HUNTER system has notified me that since I recently joined, the feature has been disabled until I have participated for longer period of time. Sorry. Would you mind sending me an email with your giudos web and maybe a picture or two? Send to
CalebRN10@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

I think the post count is set at 2 in order to PM. Maybe 3, but you should be close :thumbup:

Rambo said:
CalebRN10@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
I will shoot you an email!

Sent from space

Back