• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Huntingbeast.com

Server is down. Nothing wrong on your end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been down a week or so... wonder how many guys just kinda don't come back after this.

It's unfortunate but I don't think our core group will disappear. Kinda like coming back from a long vacation we will all have plenty to catch up on once the site is back up and running again.

Just like here if you seek knowledge you cannot ignore the great information shared by everyone.

I do wish more guys on there would give the saddle hunting a try. Everyone is so set on the lone wolf.

I love my Lone Wolf stands but also keep an open mind to other methods. I used a Trophyline saddle a few seasons but never really gave it enough of a chance and later regretted selling it. I think a saddle is the ultimate for a mobile hunter.

It's unfortunate but I don't think our core group will disappear. Kinda like coming back from a long vacation we will all have plenty to catch up on once the site is back up and running again.

Just like here if you seek knowledge you cannot ignore the great information shared by everyone.

I don't think so either Dewey. Too much good info over there for guys to leave. AT on the other hand is a different story lol. Haven't been on there in a while and might not go back haha

Archery talks hack was the best thing to happen for me....gave me a reason not to reset my user and password haha

I honestly can't remember the last time I was on archery talk. I think I was looking for cams for an old bowtech a couple of years ago.

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

I like the AT classifieds and brand-specific sub forums, but the general archery/hunting forums are fairly degenerate.

I like the beast - i think it has AMAZING content from incredible members! I'm a tech guy so I get to see a lot of new software and interfaces and simply think it's underserving the content and community by having such clunky forum software - especially when really good off the shelf forum software is available and usually very easy to install.

I will also be glad when Hunting Beast is back up and running. I found out about the Saddle Hunting forum on HB.

I especially enjoyed the All Time Best Threads section on there; a TON of VALUABLE info. I have read a lot of it twice and have copied and pasted key info into word docs for safe keeping and later reference if needed. Also looking forward to Hill Country Bedding video.

I will also be glad when Hunting Beast is back up and running. I found out about the Saddle Hunting forum on HB.

I especially enjoyed the All Time Best Threads section on there; a TON of VALUABLE info. I have read a lot of it twice and have copied and pasted key info into word docs for safe keeping and later reference if needed. Also looking forward to Hill Country Bedding video.

It was up for me yesterday and this morning. You may check again.

Try again and see if you have any problems. Been working fine for me the last 3 days. First report I have heard of the site being down again.

Try again and see if you have any problems. Been working fine for me the last 3 days. First report I have heard of the site being down again.
Sorry scratch that. I must have been typing in just huntingbeast.com after reading this thread lol. thehuntingbeast.com is working fine!

Back