• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is Tenzing serious?

I watched in amazement as the guy on TV had that on elk hunting. I guess I would carry it if I was walking 100 yards. I do like zebra cakes. Then another guy toted it to the tree stand. The last thing I want to carry in the elk woods is my soft cooler but I would let Nutterbuster “hang” for a while.

Last edited:
I like a fanny pack just because it works well in conjunction with climbing my routine. Can still climb with that and my .5 on my back. Minimizes fiddling. When it gets cold I pack a lot of stuff and need a pretty big one. Not a fan of using them in daypack mode, prefer a regular backpack for that distributes weight better. Is that marketed to saddle hunters or something?

be a nice pack for taking to the duck blind or dove field or any shooting house for that matter. Hold shells, snacks, drinks and not flop around while your getting out round two of whatever it is you need. Not $160 worth of nice but everything is overpriced nowadays

I have this works great as a modified Blind/Turkey/and Saddle setup. I ordered a 5.11 panel and modified it a bit to put my platform and sticks on it. >>As for tree part. I like it for its ability to be quiet. You can tie the lid up and reach in and out to get things easily. That being said . its about what is easier for you. Its super light.

its been out for quite some time and it was not marketed for a saddle hunter, but for a tree stand hunter.

I did recently switch to the Eberlestock X2 v1.

Back