• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO Ken Super Sling - $45,675,908

There is a lot of demand for these.... I don't think I can go up to $42K though...

Ken just made more profit then g2 w/sitdrags, red w/treestuff, and davet w/xop all together hahaha.

I would seriously pay someone a reasonable profit if they were to part with the sling. I'm not sure what Kenn originally sold them for, but I could do a quick search to find out.

I would seriously pay someone a reasonable profit if they were to part with the sling. I'm not sure what Kenn originally sold them for, but I could do a quick search to find out.

I too would be interested in this as well. Add to a collection I guess

I thought @essdub would be your best bet. He liked it but also likes others.
For me, it's what I plan to use as my light weight saddle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveT has one, haven't seen him mention it since he found somebody to sew a sit-drag for him. Maybe send him a pm? I used mine tonight(very nice) not for sale :cool:

DaveT has one, haven't seen him mention it since he found somebody to sew a sit-drag for him. Maybe send him a pm? I used mine tonight(very nice) not for sale :cool:
Just throwing this out there, would it be possible in we had enough pre-orders to get another batch of these "ground seats (or whatever they were" made up?

Just throwing this out there, would it be possible in we had enough pre-orders to get another batch of these "ground seats (or whatever they were" made up?

Might could happen. They cost a lot more than a sit-drag, but are better built and you will feel the difference in comfort in 5 min of use. Might have to think about some sort of waiver.

Might could happen. They cost a lot more than a sit-drag, but are better built and you will feel the difference in comfort in 5 min of use. Might have to think about some sort of waiver.

Food for thought.

Back