• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

It's all DaveT1963's fault

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
This time it is all @DaveT1963's fault. Add me to the list of Nucanoe frontier 12 owners on here. I have been looking at them for a while now and finally got to put my hands on a cousin's on Saturday. Everything I've read seems to be true, this should be the perfect hunting vessel. Plus I should be able to start taking my daughter out in it with me this year. Put my order in last night and anxiously awaiting a shipping notice!

Thanks Dave!

Great boat. You should've gone with a Hobie!!!

Just kidding - great purchase. Hard to beat for hunting purposes.

Congrats.

I think you should have gotten the Grady White up take your saddle hunting buddies out fishing :cool:

Congrats.

I think you should have gotten the Grady White up take your saddle hunting buddies out fishing :cool:
LOL. If I went that route I've always wanted the 25 foot parker. Honestly, I haven't been fishing much the past few years. My parents sold their house down the shore, I live in north jersey, had a kid, don't have the time to travel down their every weekend. I used to fish every weekend during the summer. I tried kayak bass fishing up here but it just doesn't do it for me like saltwater did. With my limited free time lately I just pour myself more and more into my bowhunting and of course saddlehunter.com!

Your welcome Red... DON'T YOU DARE WHERE CROCS IN IT

The nucanoe is a great fishing boat far better than pedal kayaks IMO. With lithium batteries and the new small motors with remotes, I don't know why anyone would want to pedal? And the nucanoe is far and away more customizable then most kayaks. .. can carry more to.

Good purchase.

Your welcome Red... DON'T YOU DARE WHERE CROCS IN IT

The nucanoe is a great fishing boat far better than pedal kayaks IMO. With lithium batteries and the new small motors with remotes, I don't know why anyone would want to pedal? And the nucanoe is far and away more customizable then most kayaks. .. can carry more to.

Good purchase.
Thanks! I've been waiting for this response all afternoon lol!

I can't wait to post my first croc pic with it..... :D

2006406F-57D2-4238-8851-12BF79353F67.jpeg I guess I am going to have to rely on brother’s 25’ Parker when I head home. My younger brother has 4-5 boats. He is a coastal engineer.

Here is my jon boat tricked out for duck hunting.

Last edited:
Back