• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from North Carolina

Daniel

Hello everyone. Purchased a guido web, still waiting on it to come in. Never used a saddle before, always ladder stands or ground blinds. While checking for a new climber I came across saddle hunting which seems to fit the bill better than carrying a heavy climber clanking through the woods. Look forward to actually figuring out how saddle hunting works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. Purchased a guido web, still waiting on it to come in. Never used a saddle before, always ladder stands or ground blinds. While checking for a new climber I came across saddle hunting which seems to fit the bill better than carrying a heavy climber clanking through the woods. Look forward to actually figuring out how saddle hunting works.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site!

Thanks. Still trying to figure out which method I want to use to actually get up in the tree

Sorry y’all work is hectic. I’m in Angier nc. Loving the GW. I used some screw in steps on private land. I was putting in the 4th step gun leaned against the tree not tied to me and a doe and 4pt come strolling along. Just got my hands on wild edge stepps. Spent most of last night tying them on the trees out back to stretch them out. Train like you fight eh? Eventually plan to ditch the tether and lmb that came with the gw for ropes. Has definitely been a learning curve but more comfortable than ladder stands I’ve been in. Always hunted the ground as a boy with my ole man.. started stand hunting last year which progressed into that’s a tree I want to hunt and my ladder stand won’t work.

Welcome to the site. I'm in the Clayton area, used to live near MgGees Crossroads... I'm also new to the site and I've got a New Tribe Kestrel on order. Can't wait for next fall already!

Ah not to far from me. I mainly hunted private land this year in oxford. Built a book since season ended to start scouting and prepping for next season on some public land.

Welcome to the site Guido's web is a great saddle very comfortable should enjoy it.

Thanks. Yes the web is comfortable. I received it late nov used the back of my ladder stand and a screw in peg. Lot of pressure on the private land I hunt with 14 community stands for the club. Finally purchased the stepps which are great. little slow but the entire concept is slow steady and quiet seems to fit the bill so far. Looking forward to public land hunts this year.

Sorry y’all work is hectic. I’m in Angier nc. Loving the GW. I used some screw in steps on private land. I was putting in the 4th step gun leaned against the tree not tied to me and a doe and 4pt come strolling along. Just got my hands on wild edge stepps. Spent most of last night tying them on the trees out back to stretch them out. Train like you fight eh? Eventually plan to ditch the tether and lmb that came with the gw for ropes. Has definitely been a learning curve but more comfortable than ladder stands I’ve been in. Always hunted the ground as a boy with my ole man.. started stand hunting last year which progressed into that’s a tree I want to hunt and my ladder stand won’t work.

Welcome

Back