• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New saddle hunter from northern Wisconsin

Bubbz00

I'm a virgin when it comes to saddle hunting. After countless hours of research and reading This awesome site I've finally made the plunge. 75 percent of my hunting is done in the public wolf infested woods of northern Wisconsin. Hoping this makes me much more mobile. Love this site. It is definitely a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the site. So you made the plunge, what did you get??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site, I do a lot of hunting in Burnett county myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome. I killed my first Pope & Young in Wisconsin around Blue River. He was a 135 class 8 point and I have ZERO pictures!

Also, I saw the BIGGEST deer of my life there. He had to weigh 350+ and his rack was way over 170. He never came close enough for an arrow.

Welcome to the site. So you made the plunge, what did you get??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well after extensive research I went with the guidos web. I felt that may suit me the best as of now. I'll get my feet wet with this then may explore some other options in the future. Really looking forward to this new endeavor.

Well after extensive research I went with the guidos web. I felt that may suit me the best as of now. I'll get my feet wet with this then may explore some other options in the future. Really looking forward to this new endeavor.

Exactly what I did. Now I have the sit drag for warmer weather and waiting to see what aerohunter is coming out with. I still love my GW.

Back