• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Platform?

Mattyq2402

Where can I find a cop platform. Is there anyone out there that puts them together and sells? Out of all the methods I've seen on here it is the most appealing.

Looking for simplicity --

Your climbing the tree with sticks or spurs or whatever you are using to get up the tree.
Do you have the platform laying on the ground tied to a rope to pull up ready to setup once at height or do you have it on your back or pack once at height to setup??

Looking for simplicity --

Your climbing the tree with sticks or spurs or whatever you are using to get up the tree.
Do you have the platform laying on the ground tied to a rope to pull up ready to setup once at height or do you have it on your back or pack once at height to setup??

Mine is strapped to my back. I simply reach behind me and I unclip two buckles and the platform is free. That way I don't have to take my pack off to get the platform.

I added a loop to my belt that my platform hangs from. I leave my bow and pack on the ground, and once I get settled I retrieve them with a grapple hook

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tied a plastic clip to the front of my platform and snap it on one of the Molle accessory loops on the back of my Kestrel. When I get to hunting height I reach back and unhook to mount. Very easy and no messing around with extra ropes or straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also interested in the platform that Ernie is doing, heard good things on the Saddlepalooza Podcast.

Yes I also want a Ernie platform

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back