• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prop Bet for Fun. #1

Number of deer submitted into the contest this year. U/O 145.5

• Total voters
But the average number of deer submitted per
Person has increased. Maybe best if the enrolled
Are actually engaged.
Only been a one year participant but man was it awesome to have an engaged team. Felt like I had a bunch of hunting buddies encouraging me when I struggled or screwed up and cheering for every little victory I found. As a newer archery hunter and first year saddle guy it was invaluable.

So what’s the bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hunted out of the saddle a lot last year, especially the early season and pre rut to rut. However, I shot two bucks and a doe and couldn’t enter any of them because I was hunting out of different ladder stands for each. I felt like I let my team down and meanwhile the doe to buck ratio on this private I’m so blessed to hunt is skewing wrong again. I’m not getting anything big on my cameras yet so far so I’m probably destined for quantity. That’s me now in August though:fearscream::fearscream:

Over! I feel like there's several less experienced people ( like me lol) poised to have some things click for them and have great seasons. Go Lions! Maybe I just feel optimistic this morning :tearsofjoy:

Planning to hunt with only traditional bows this year. Debating should I even enter due to low expectations. Also a Patriots fan. So right now Im already enough pessimism without adding to a big 0 score submission.....

So @boyne bowhunter when do you want me to Venmo that $20 so you'll put me on a strong team of stone cold killers?

Back