• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sad News

PJC

Todd Pringnitz from White Knuckle Productions passes away this morning as a result of a head injury sustained in an an ATV accident.
I loved that guy. I’m sad, sad, sad to see him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was sorry to hear that news this morning. Kept following along with updates hoping for the best.

Reactions: PJC
Very sad news. I saw this over on the Beast this morning. His family and friends are in my thoughts. We all lost a really good guy today. His passion for bowhunting was second to none. Really hits home how quick a life can change. Really sad situation all around but especially hard knowing he has a newborn child who will never get to know daddy. :cry:

Lost a good dude. Didn’t know him personally but his passion for what he did is what made me follow WNP

His passion and ways will be missed not forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His passion and excitement were what I liked most about him. Never met him but I’m inspired to enjoy every single day in the woods!

Back