• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

"Saddlehunter.com", thank you!!

Autumnrider

Sitting here at UAB (University Alabama Birmingham) kidney transplant unit for a 3 month check up and I want to thank this Web site for not only passing time while here but for being the best informative site on the web.
I hope that not only I have noticed how good these guys are, if not, visit some of the other hunting sites on the web......RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS!!!
Once again, THANK YOU....

The one who answers prayer is powerful. I will ask Him to restore your health and strength. Did you have a kidney transplant? Or do you need a kidney? I would like to ask in prayer for what is needed.

Check up is thumbs up!!!!
I've had this transplant now for 16 years without any issues until this past summer.
Kidney is fine and so am I.
The issue that evolved my meds messing up and transplant kidney creatine levels hitting the ceiling last summer is one of the reason I could not make Saddle palooza this year, the other was I had lost a bit of blood during a hernia operation and I was not fully over that issue, strength wise.
My strength is back and feeling great.
UAB has scheduled me for 6 month check ups instead of every 3 months and blood work is now 1x a month instead of 2x.
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.
Those prayers did indeed do the trick...God is great and pals are good

You shouldn't be permitted to do anything. What in this world are you thinking???

Truth be told, I got denied! Lol.
Things changed since the last permit 2 years ago and I thought it would be an easy renewal. Should have known better. Need an updated plot plan. More money, more time. This house will never get built. We about to just live in hammocks out there. I’m tired of it!

Truth be told, I got denied! Lol.
Things changed since the last permit 2 years ago and I thought it would be an easy renewal. Should have known better. Need an updated plot plan. More money, more time. This house will never get built. We about to just live in hammocks out there. I’m tired of it!
Red tape extravaganza......... Trump 2020!!!

Back