• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Shout out to SH and Tethrd Nation

I think this is amazing. Last December I am reading John Eberhart's book and the first mention of an Ambush Saddle in that book is a pretty casual comment (as I recall). So I had to do some googling to figure out what he was talking about, which led me to here. Just a few months later, seems like saddle hunting is everywhere. Heck, my local BHA chapter is having tree saddle demos at the rendezvous next month! Very exciting!

2018 is huge for saddlehunting. It seems this year we as a community are getting the word out there. With companies like Newtribe/Aerohunter and TETHRD continuing to break ground on exceptional products and the growing interest things have only just begun. Saddlehunting is going to get huge!!

Feels just like yesterday when my dad and I saw our first trophy line tree saddle and were like wth is that but it didn’t stop either of us from buying one lol we were always looking for something different than the typical treestands. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have though 14 years ago that there would be this huge forum and multiple companies producing products. Love Merica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll have to give it a listen on my way to work this next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back