• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

STL Hunter Looking for a Demo

DIYSaddler

Is there anyone in the STL area in the 38 waist size that would be willing to Demo their aerohunter? I've got a weaver cougar right now that I've modded to to make it quieter. But it's still pretty heavy and I sweat like a stuck pig in the warmer weather wearing it due to the neoprene. I just can't bring myself to drop $200+ without getting my hands on a thing first to see if I'll be comfortable in it.

DIYSaddler said:
Is there anyone in the STL area in the 38 waist size that would be willing to Demo their aerohunter? I've got a weaver cougar right now that I've modded to to make it quieter. But it's still pretty heavy and I sweat like a stuck pig in the warmer weather wearing it due to the neoprene. I just can't bring myself to drop $200+ without getting my hands on a thing first to see if I'll be comfortable in it.

I can't help you, but welcome to the site! :cool:

Look up sparrowhawk and send him a message, I know he has some family in STL and goes there from time to time.

Thanks,
Boswell

Thank you! I'll definitely shoot him a message. Is it ok if I tell him you sent me? :)

Back