• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The sitdrag

264082bbfaecef91e304badcc327c938.jpg

I bought one in February At the Maine sportsman show. I met the owner/ inventor. Haven't used it on a hunting situation yet, just played around with it. I got mine for 20 bucks.. I think they sell for around $30 on the web sight. I asked the owner if he ever used it like a tree saddle and he said yes off the record because of liability issues he sells them as seats to be used at ground level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I am just getting around to this. Let me know what you think. I have one that I picked up at a show as well but I have never actually used it. I picked it up because of how light it is but it doesn't seem like it would be very comfortable to me so I've never actually tried it out.

I actually ordered one yesterday - going to make a few mods and see how it does.

Modifying mine now. Not to bad if you put a closed foam seat on it. I'll share pictures when I get it how I want it. I think it's going to be a good base for a minimalist saddle.

Sowed a strap for back support. Made a bridge an placed a back support on it. Decided I was adding to much. I'm going back to just a back support on the sit an drag an adding closed foam padding to the seat. I'll send pictures when I redesign the mods.

Did you change anything fundamentally about the sling? (Bridge) Or did you just 'add' stuff?

Im making a saddle Similar to the sit n drag. What do you like about the Anderson over the sit n drag? Mine will have a third strap between the 2 along the sides. I think it will help eliminate the bunching the 2 strap style seems to get in the hip pinch area. Any input would be great.

I have hunted out of mine 2 times I think it's a fine light weight functioning saddle. I'm using a battle belt as a back strap and it's ok. I have not added any foam or anything. I did cut the bridge that came with it off and use a rope bridge

the one and only "ImThere"

I've used mine several times. It's not bad outta the box, but I changed it.
I got rid of all the straps and put the same rope I use for tree strap/bridge/belt from my other saddles on it.
I agree out would be more Comfy if you add some padding to stiffen up the seat.
I haven't done that yet.
Right now, it's attached as a seat to my bow hunter harness to use when I go hunting after work at a friend's property (which I've done a couple times this year)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

essdub said:
I've used mine several times. It's not bad outta the box, but I changed it.
I got rid of all the straps and put the same rope I use for tree strap/bridge/belt from my other saddles on it.
I agree out would be more Comfy if you add some padding to stiffen up the seat.
I haven't done that yet.
Right now, it's attached as a seat to my bow hunter harness to use when I go hunting after work at a friend's property (which I've done a couple times this year)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

When you guys say your attaching seats to harnesses, how does all that work? Your obviously not hanging from the factory tether in the center of your back. Does the harness have built in lineman loops and your hanging from those?

Back