• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Video editing program?

DannyAttacksTheMountain

Hey guys just curious what programs you all use/recommend for editing your videos. I’m using a GoPro Hero 4 and a Panasonic HC V770K full hd camcorder.

Thanks all,
DATM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate and Adobe Premiere Pro. I think Pinnacle is a lot easier for slower computers than Adobe which is why I tried it several years ago. Now after upgrading computers I still run them both. Both have their ups and downs.

I downloaded Shotcut last week, but haven’t had time to get into it yet.

I've used Roxio, ProShow Producer, and Serif in the past. Bought Adobe Premiere last year and while it has a steeper learning curve, it does everything I need it to.

Wondershare Filmora is what I use. Free and the new update works way better with 4k videos than the previous versions.

Wondershare Filmora is what I use. Free and the new update works way better with 4k videos than the previous versions.

I was just watching a quick tutorial on this. It seems similar to Lightworks which is what I am used to. Does the free version allow videos to be exported in 1080? That is my only complaint with Lightworks.

Edit: I just got to the end of the tutorial where he was showing the export process and it appears the free version has a watermark over your video. Is that correct?

I was just watching a quick tutorial on this. It seems similar to Lightworks which is what I am used to. Does the free version allow videos to be exported in 1080? That is my only complaint with Lightworks.

Edit: I just got to the end of the tutorial where he was showing the export process and it appears the free version has a watermark over your video. Is that correct?
Yes I believe you can. A few years ago I paid the onetime fee to get full features, but pretty sure you could export in any format.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back