• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Walnut grove pocket seat

You just put the sit and drag out of business lol. Wish they had some better pics on there.

Man what a terrible picture LOL. Who's gonna be the first to order to try it out? haha

I spoke to someone at walnut grove... she's going to send me some pictures of the pocket seat opened up... She described it to me, and it sounds exactly like the sit drag... I'll post them here when I get them...

Ok just received the email... it was sent as a document... lets see what i can post...

Photo bucket not working for some reason...

It looks bigger then sit drag... dont know if it looks as strong...

Ok here it is...
Screenshot_20161201-173512.png

It may just be the angle, but it looks much longer than the Sit and Drag, is small waisted guys may have a hard time with all the extra material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back