• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well, I'm a little more committed

Yep, looks that way...not sure why DaveT being from South Texas has such a phobia of Croc's:tonguewink:

And I noticed when viewing his video's you never see his feet...what's he hiding:smirk:

With the crocs you fit right in!

I give you credit, I don't know if I could have cut that up for sentimental reasons. Probably why I have more crap laying around than I should!

Keep that extra section. There’s got to be a use for it...possibly for a clip on-to-stick stand or Jim step platform add on.

Probably why I have more crap laying around than I should quote from Red.

My policy on crap reduction. If I have not used it in one year sell it.
If I can't sell it after another year give it away
If I can't give it away after another year take it to the dump.
Or cut it up for a saddle platform.

Red Squirrel yard sale in the classifieds. Maybe we want some of your junk.

Yea, I thought on it for the last couple of days and finally settled it, cut loose and get into the saddle realm.

I've yet to order the saddle but hope to soon.

I'm still weighing buying double steps (Ricky) and modding my LW sticks or hold out and see what happens in the climbing stick arena over summer. Or buy the Helium sticks and mod those?

Last edited:
Probably why I have more crap laying around than I should quote from Red.

My policy on crap reduction. If I have not used it in one year sell it.
Or cut it up for a saddle platform.

Red Squirrel yard sale in the classifieds. Maybe we want some of your junk.

x2
My policy on crap reduction. If I have not used it in 2 yrs year sell it.

Keep that extra section. There’s got to be a use for it...possibly for a clip on-to-stick stand or Jim step platform add on.
agreed. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but i want to see if with the right cuts and a little work if I can't add it to the top of a Wild Edge step to create a small platform.

agreed. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but i want to see if with the right cuts and a little work if I can't add it to the top of a Wild Edge step to create a small platform.

You and me are on the same page.

I’ve also been trying to find a non-permanent way to use my xop seat on top of my top climbing stick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had the same sentimental issues. My old lw stand was given to me by my dad for my birthday my first bow season. If I can turn it into 2 possibly 3 platforms they won’t be just sitting in my garage collecting dust. They will be doing what they were designed to do only better.

Back