• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What camo do you wear

I have sitka subalpine. Were real tree extra for the past 5 years prior to that. Honestly didnt have a problem with realtree I was just bored with it. I love the sitka though. Used it turkey hunting and my tom walked right up to me and I was just crouched down in some shirt warm season grasses. Honestly I think just being smart when you make your moves and using FULL coverage of whatever you wear makes the biggest difference. Face mask being the biggy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I go “o natural”. By the time hunting season has started most bugs are gone and it’s really easy to spot ticks. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go “o natural”. By the time hunting season has started most bugs are gone and it’s really easy to spot ticks. Highly recommended.

LMAO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Predator. I have just about everything in that pattern including an IWOM, Heater Body Suit and even a Double Bull blind. By far the best pattern I have ever used. Deer seem to look right thru it and getting picked off in trees is a thing of the past for me.

Myself, I love the old Winona Camo but I like the ASAT too. I feel most camo is too dark and makes you stand out as a huge dark blob in the tree. In areas where I feel I don't have adequate background cover I've worn snow camo with good luck.

Predator fall grey

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll bet any trespassers that see you sneaking through the woods probably won't be back....:fearscream:

I tried to make my own Canadian Hunting show. I was going to call it “Canada in the Buff”
The only sponsors I could get were “Off”, “Rub A535” and CAMH.
There’s only so many places you can store a can of off and a tube of a535 without pockets.

I went with first lite cypher. It’s a good late season pattern and I usually hunt out west once a year. I’ll probably get some fusion pieces as well. I don’t think the deer care too much.

My favorites are ASAT, and Predator Gray. Own a decent amount of Sitka but I think their pattern is ugly as crap. I like plaid and dull earth tones just as much. Don't care too much for the realtree stuff. All personal preference, the deer don't care. Blaze orange is great in trees. I think the deer see it the same color as the sky.

I have a bunch. I mainly use natural gear not o'natural. I am getting some Sitka elevated for late season though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back