• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What do you want to know about the Tethrd Mantis?

Does it come with an anti-gravity accessory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s their sister company. It’s named anchored. Supposed to be a game changer for antigravity hunting.

On a serious note we want to know everything there’s a shape that appears on the inside of the but of the saddle if you look at the front view of the mantis on the website. Was that a change in the way the fabric is cut and sewn or just a shape that was a nice detail for the photos.

That’s their sister company. It’s named anchored. Supposed to be a game changer for antigravity hunting.

On a serious note we want to know everything there’s a shape that appears on the inside of the but of the saddle if you look at the front view of the mantis on the website. Was that a change in the way the fabric is cut and sewn or just a shape that was a nice detail for the photos.

LOL that's my butt! :D

I'm curious to know about how the pouches will work in conjunction with the heater. I haven't ordered the heater yet as it's only below 90 degrees for about three hunts a year LOL. But seriously I was curious if the heaters will also have Molle webbing on them so the pouches can attach to the outside or if they have to be removed to use the heater.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1) Visual comparison of the different sizes (possibly even showing how all sizes fit on the same person to give some perspective and then explaining how the right-sized saddle should look on your body)
2) Visual of how many SYS (ES) haulers can fit on the saddle
3) How to attach SBW heater and recliner strap

Last edited:
I'm curious to know about how the pouches will work in conjunction with the heater. I haven't ordered the heater yet as it's only below 90 degrees for about three hunts a year LOL. But seriously I was curious if the heaters will also have Molle webbing on them so the pouches can attach to the outside or if they have to be removed to use the heater.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Great question.

OMG, that is hilarious!
Politics are hilarious today. I think a mantis shortage might be a threat to Canadian security so we need to import them as soon as possible so we can defend our country against deer, bear, moose and any other creatures that might endanger our existence. I think Justin said that.

Last edited:
Looking to purchase my first saddle and am wanting to pull the trigger on the Mantis. I've been losing weight and am concerned on what size to get. My size 36 pants are starting to get a bit loose but not sure if I'm ready to squeeze into a 34 but expect I'll be there by the time hunting season rolls around. Do you think the large will be too big? I'm 5'11" and 195 lbs hoping to settle in around 180. Any input is greatly appreciated! This size concern is the only thing currently holding me back.

Looking to purchase my first saddle and am wanting to pull the trigger on the Mantis. I've been losing weight and am concerned on what size to get. My size 36 pants are starting to get a bit loose but not sure if I'm ready to squeeze into a 34 but expect I'll be there by the time hunting season rolls around. Do you think the large will be too big? I'm 5'11" and 195 lbs hoping to settle in around 180. Any input is greatly appreciated! This size concern is the only thing currently holding me back.
Large!

Back