• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Why your user name?

Grew up in Florida, graduated from University of Florida and still a HUGE Gator fan.

It was my call sign on the CB radios our family used on hunting days when I was a kid.
You just made my morning. Warmed the cockles of my shrivelled little heart. I'm barely old enough to remember dudes who hunted with sporterized cold war rifles, Vietnam camo soaked in cigarette smoke, and CB radios. :)

RA from freshman year gave all the guys on the floor basketball team nicknames and went with Lil' Bit for me because I'm a small dude. Family caught wind of it and jumped all over it because they thought it was hilarious. Name stuck.

I'm an Adrenaline junkie. I'm 45yrs old so i have slowed down big time. I still do bust out here and there. Prove to myself i still got a little left in me and to keep the younger people in check. 123 is my Bday. So Adrena123 is all i could come up with lol

PS: Don't forget my Bday

You just made my morning. Warmed the cockles of my shrivelled little heart. I'm barely old enough to remember dudes who hunted with sporterized cold war rifles, Vietnam camo soaked in cigarette smoke, and CB radios. :)
I should add that they gave me that nickname because apparently I wasn't so quiet as a kid...

Its the type of dog I have. Seen in my avatar. Our countries only wild dog species. And wild she is...

Back