• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

You guys got me back into hunting!

Fi5herman

Hi from Minnesota. First off in 2009 I shot a 7 point buck it was my first year hunting and I had access to a good mentor and his private land at the time. (Was dating his daughter) well things went south and have not really hunted since always wanted to though. I was always interested in saddle hunting but did not want to spend 400 to try it. This year I saw the sit drag was making moves and picked one up. I have been busy modding mine and making a platform. I will post in diy. Good luck to everyone this year. so far I have been on 4 public land hunts and seen 5 deer pretty good for me!

Is she still single? Good private land is hard to come by... :D

Welcome back to hunting and welcome to hunting from the Saddle.
Thanks for sharing your DIY's

Back