• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

You know you are hunting too much when....

You think you've hit the point where you better take the next day off so your wife doesn't leave you

Your inlaws call you their outlaw because they keep trying to have a family tradition to go to Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving week and you are the only one that never goes. Luckily I have an understanding wife. The rest of them just don’t get it. They see family get together time, I see lots of babysitters for a week!

Hush yo mouth! Ain't no such thing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you change your business voicemail to "call you after dark"

Or when the wife yells about you always checking the weather even on days you don't hunt.

When you respond to wedding invitations that you'll be sick from October through December.

You take on less work for your own business to free up the weekends.

When the wife introduces you to your own children.

When you lay in bed and still feel like your swinging in a tree.

When your wife asks, when are you going to watch our son so she can go hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back