• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
B
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      Burk reacted to Plebe's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      Rip Cord had an earlier limb driven rest model that cocked, but there were reportedly some issues. It doesn’t look like the Limb Driven...
    • B
      Burk reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      I do not like the cord Hamskea and others provide with their rests for activation of the launcher/whale tail. I switch this cord...
    • B
      Burk reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      I’ve not used the Ripcords myself so I can’t give feedback on them. They appear to be well liked by many though. I’ve not had any...
    • B
      Burk reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      I just put a ripcord on mine and I'm really liking it so far. They have a new model out now called the Ratchet, which if I'm not...
    • B
      Burk reacted to Plebe's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      Idk. Containment is getting better with the current product lines of limb driven rests, but cable driven rests still have a leg up...
    • B
      I think your OG choices in your first post are excellent. Stick with limb driven rests. Hamskea, Vaportrail or AAE are all excellent...
    • B
      Burk reacted to bigcat93's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      Yeah I couldn’t figure it out and it hasn’t affected flight so I’m leaving it for now haha
    • B
      Burk reacted to bigcat93's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      I’m running into same issue with QAD HDX when I switched over to DCA super sabres - however it doesn’t seem to mess with flight. 6 foot...
    • B
      Burk reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions with Like Like.
      Could be slight bounce, timing, or nock a little low on the string. Where is your arrow in the berger holes? Maybe they're dragging...
    • B
      I should note that the noise thing is just what I observed from my limited exposure to the limb driver rests I have tried. The hamskeas...
    • B
      Burk replied to the thread Sight & Rest Suggestions.
      It was the same for me. I'd get bullet holes thru paper and my broadheads would group with the field points but after 20 shots or so I'd...
    • B
      It's from the felt that covers the launcher arms. I don't know if I'm getting a little bounce or what's going on for sure but it's...
      • 1000000620.png
    • B
      Thanks for the input. I ended up going with the Spot Hogg, the three adjustable pins will cover 90% of my shooting and I really like...
    • B
      I use a CBE Trek Pro on my hunting bow. Has several pin options, micro adjustments, quick elevation wheel, changeable sight tapes, 2...
    • B
      Like it says in the title, I'm planning to upgrade my sight and rest. Right now I'm leaning towards a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie Triple stack...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back