• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Center Punch replied to the thread Why don't yall 2TC?.
      It was entertaining for a bit, then I fast-forwarded to closer to the end because... reasons. I feel he 'stuck the landing'.
    • C
      I understood that reference...
    • C
      I guess I need to post this a couple times per page. It really does work great. I snap it to the Prusik with a carabiner. Buy it here...
      • plastic foot aider.png
    • C
      Center Punch reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread Truck build with Like Like.
      Blue 76 ....brown 79 Dutchtouch explained it well. The frame on this truck actually has very little hanging below the bottom of the...
    • C
      Center Punch reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Truck build with Like Like.
      I've always thought of nerf bars as the side steps /fake sliders, where it's sometimes mounted to the body and more for looks or...
    • C
      Center Punch replied to the thread Truck build.
      Can you brace the areas in between the 'standard' two attachment points on each end? For instance, have four attachment points to give...
    • C
      It does do that. I don't think it was loud enough to negate using it.
    • C
      Hmmm... That's interesting. I never thought about using two of these to make it even easier on these knees... I did buy two of them so...
    • C
      That may have been me. At the risk of being repetitive, I'll say again that I do like it a lot. Now I need to figure out other areas...
    • C
      Yep. It's worth the money for me. All in, I'm close to 200lbs and it works great for me. I think I posted about it earlier in this...
    • C
      I found using aiders a pain in the a$$. I'm almost 60 and this el cheapo plastic thing makes the climb nice. REAL nice. I also...
    • C
      I don't put it on a stick. I attach it to the prusik on the tether w/ a carabiner. All in, I'm close to 200lbs and it works great for...
    • C
      The 'rope' loops underneath the plastic step, so it would be whatever the 'rope' rating is listed. All in, I'm close to 200lbs and it...
    • C
      Any reason why you guys can't keep it this simple? Climbing aider
      • plastic foot aider.png
    • C
      Center Punch reacted to MattMan81's post in the thread Saddle Tree Setup Discussion with Like Like.
      @boyne bowhunter I had to make your diagram more real like a true saddle hunter. (I know. I'm bored. I'm sick sitting on the couch on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back