• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
always89y
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• always89y
      always89y replied to the thread Molle Release Pouch.
      We are one. https://www.customgearmodifications.com/product-page/cgm-release-pouch Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      always89y replied to the thread Why don't yall 2TC?.
      We certainly can Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      No sir. The Amsteel loop gets girth hitched to the main tether and the thigh loop connects to that via the included carabiner Sent from...
    • always89y
      So, I was asked to clarify the positioning and use of the thigh loop. I have to correct myself. The thigh loop is NOT used to replace...
    • always89y
      Damnnsystem was down all day yesterday for me. Will do! Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      Not dumb at all. Honestly, I rarely use it. Only for Large (22" and up) diameter trees. It just takes place of a leg hook. If I use it...
    • always89y
      Sorry I dropped the ball on getting back! Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      Yes sir! Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      Sho nuff. His is the webbing version. On the left side is the foot loop with the webbing tether. On the right side is a matching foot...
    • always89y
      If your in Tellico Plains, you're 30 minutes from us! Come on by and we can climb. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      always89y replied to the thread 2tc vs one sticking.
      I honestly believe it's a combo of what many have said already. 1st, Marketing. In an effort to keep it low cost by those who sell a kit...
    • always89y
      always89y replied to the thread NC Dismal Swamp ???.
      Those reeds have claimed more of my gear that I care to admit. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      It's on both sides of the border, and yes sir, LOTS of bear! Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    • always89y
      always89y reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread NC Dismal Swamp ??? with Like Like.
      Isn’t that swamp on the NC side where they grow huge black bears? I know a lot of guys run dogs through there for those giant bears.
    • always89y
      Brother it has been 6 years since I was there, 3 since that post! I understand a lot has changed! I'm afraid I'm outside of my helpful...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back