• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Arkie
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread LWCG Sidekick and Trad Bows?.
      I never could get my recurve to sit in there solid enough. That said, someone told me that Cody (from LWCG) was using his sidekick for a...
    • Arkie
      Arkie reacted to Plebe's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      jack, $185, 2lbs Battle axe, $285, 3lb 6oz total, $470, 5lb 6oz plus 12oz in straps LWCG .5, $499, 6lbs 6oz with strap.
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread Anyone know the model and specs?.
      Went and picked it up this afternoon. The stand almost looks like it’s never been used. Going to swap the strap out, put some backpack...
    • Arkie
      Arkie reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread 2024 Gear thread with Like Like.
      If they put a natural gear stryker xl on that new frame, I may have to sell the wife's car and get 2 or 3. She works from home anyway...
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread What tube dimensions do I need?.
      This is the tubing I’m looking at for the sleeve. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Arkie
      Thanks for the info. Ended up getting it for $20. For that much, it’ll work as a stand to set and leave a day or two while hunting out...
    • Arkie
      Arkie posted the thread What tube dimensions do I need? in DIY.
      Pardon my poor artwork, but can anyone tell me what dimensions of post I need for the “sleeve” to connect the two 1.25” posts? It will...
    • Arkie
      Does this one have the plastic base? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Arkie
      Found it for sale for $40 locally. Not sure what model it is. I’m thinking it’s one of their “Mag” models. Sent from my iPhone...
    • Arkie
      Arkie reacted to BuffaloBill's post in the thread Novix hybrid treestand with Like Like.
      I think I’d just opt for the Helo that is only $40 more and a 1lb heavier.
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread 2024 Gear thread.
      I enjoy a nice climber, but what’s the big deal with those to warrant $1,000? They don’t have much on their site, so I might have...
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread My LW Climber MOD.
      Yea, I had the same issue with the washers with something I was working on. I ended up bonding them to the platform, but it had a little...
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread My LW Climber MOD.
      Could you use a pin instead of a bolt to attach the post to the platform? Fold it under bar and pin it or leave it in your pack while...
    • Arkie
      Arkie reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread The Official Ground Hunting Thread with Like Like.
      Chris Spikes is another good hunter to watch on Youtube. He and Robert Carter hunt together some.
    • Arkie
      Arkie replied to the thread The Official Ground Hunting Thread.
      I’d love to go spend a week hunting with Robert Carter. I can’t imagine what I’d learn. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back