• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
chaded
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• chaded
      chaded replied to the thread Tree Styx.
      I think that the tethrd one stick attachment method is better. I would put the Tree Styx up there close but it is just not quite as good...
    • chaded
      It digs into your boot pretty hard. You really feel it when your wearing your crocs. I’m not worried about the traction.
    • chaded
      That’s probably a better idea.
      • 16A25B58-5D33-407A-A163-EC65FC03F81D.jpeg
    • chaded
      chaded reacted to Mopar1169's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      If it was me and I didn't plan on using the aider. Would just pull them tight then do a wrap around the bottom step on each side to...
    • chaded
      I guess. Still pondering it. I find that the more I try sticks the more I don’t like aiders on the sticks past the first one. I would...
    • chaded
      I can be pretty unobservant sometimes and I guess I missed that these ends have caps that come off. The dumb part of me is tempted to...
      • IMG_5540.jpeg
    • chaded
      chaded replied to the thread VICE carrier from CGM.
      Yea it will be no problem. But, I can tell you it’s because of weight (or lack of) of the entire setup. You start putting more and more...
    • chaded
      More pics.. Molle cinch straps make it even more versatile.
      • IMG_5533.jpeg
      • IMG_5535.jpeg
      • IMG_5534.jpeg
      • IMG_5536.jpeg
    • chaded
      @Alaska at Heart I am still tinkering around but hopefully this will give you some ideas. This is the vice with two Rothco molle water...
      • IMG_5528.jpeg
      • IMG_5530.jpeg
      • IMG_5531.jpeg
      • IMG_5532.jpeg
    • chaded
      chaded reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      17”-18” the bottom step of the stick is roughly at eye level or a bit above the bottom of the aider is about knee height when I start...
    • chaded
      You said you use a 3 step. What is the step distance?
    • chaded
      I haven’t made up my mind yet on how exactly everything will be. I have been leaning towards everything inside as far as sticks and...
    • chaded
      For me, yes. I will have a lwcg fix platform and 4 Tree Styx along with tethers, bottle of water and little stuff. With that amount of...
    • chaded
      I have one and it is a nice pack. I don’t think I would use it to pack a bunch of heavy gear and whatnot but for a minimal approach I...
    • chaded
      chaded replied to the thread Your platform of 24' and why.
      LWCG The Fix for me. Had one and sold it and immediately bought another one. I also had the trophyline onyx and it was not even close to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back