• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Michigan Black Bear.
      At least with bear you can earn points, with elk in Michigan it’s kind of a crap shoot. My father-in-law has never draw in 40 + years...
    • C
      I was in red oak so it was minimum 8 when I got mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Good reminder, you should get any hunt you want with 10 points. Maybe not Drummond island. I got my first permit a few years ago with 10...
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Michigan offers a June 1-7 season. It’s part of the early season. I’ve bumped into some Ohio guys in June hunting. Sent from my iPhone...
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Misc stick parts.
      Beast batwings and stand offs sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky posted the thread Sold please close in Classifieds.
      Mathews z7 in lost camo pattern, string is 2 years old but in good shape. Has 26” draw mod. 60# limbs but it’s at 55#. Has the QAD...
    • C
      Crcusmonky posted the thread Sold please close in Classifieds.
      Due to unforeseen car repairs I’m selling my lone wolf hand climber. He he top was a sit and climb I traded a guy for the hand climber...
    • C
      Unfortunately due to car repairs I have to move some of my items. I have a tethrd predator cfx carbon platform that has been attached to...
    • C
      Bump make offers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Sold please close.
      Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Sold please close.
      Bump price drop Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Bump with price drops Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Turkey Chest Rig.
      I use the same with pad, the z-rest. It works quite well. Like was said I usually double it over. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread Northern lights.
      The thumb of mi last night. It’s suppose to just as high of kpi index tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • C
      Crcusmonky replied to the thread WTB WE Step holster & aider.
      https://apexcustomgear.com/products/the-step-sling I’ve considered this as an option similar principal to a kydex holster but it would...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back