• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
DOMMA
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• DOMMA
      DOMMA replied to the thread Pursuit platforms.
      I use two squirrel steps to get around the tree. I carry the platform in a backpack for long treks to a tree and then wear it like a...
      • Pursuit.jpg
    • DOMMA
      DOMMA reacted to JASmith's post in the thread Pursuit platforms with Like Like.
      You guys adding a couple steps to strap to get around tree also?
    • DOMMA
      DOMMA reacted to Twenty Up's post in the thread Best Climbing Sticks? with Like Like.
      I miss the days you either had Lone Wolf, XOP or some home made sticks. Such simpler times. More about tactics than products. My .02...
    • DOMMA
      DOMMA replied to the thread Best Climbing Sticks?.
      I have these same sticks and concur, the Beast Sticks full length are hard to beat. 2nd best for me would be the Tethrd One Sticks...
    • DOMMA
      DOMMA reacted to Bigterp's post in the thread Best Climbing Sticks? with Like Like.
      I’ve owned & tried most every stick out. My preference is full length beast sticks ( no longer produced, only 20” available). They bite...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back