• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
G
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• G
      Tractor Mike sells this, https://asktractormike.com/product/tractor-caddy-tool-box/ Great Day has this...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to BTaylor's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      North AR I like the week of halloween. South AR I want the week after Thanksgiving.
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to LAKY's post in the thread platform advice with Like Like.
      Yes. I use those now on places I can't use bolts or screw in steps. I've never used a platform because I've never been uncomfortable on...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Exhumis's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      First week of October has always been good to me, before many folks get into the woods and you get that first drop in temps. Second...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to elk yinzer's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      First week of rifle. Bow though? Any buck? First or second week of November. A big buck? I like mid October or third week of...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to LAKY's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      If I can hunt a bachelor group with a good buck in it, i can get on him the first week of the season. If I don't have a good buck in a...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Skunkworkx's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      Mid-late October...15th to the 28th has been good to me. Normally cooler, fields picked, starting to bunch up, Bucks starting to mark...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to greg728's post in the thread First big woods buck PA with Like Like.
      I hope everyone is having a great season we’re getting into some of the best times to be in the woods here in the northeast. I scouted a...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to MattMan81's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      Maybe the first week. If you can go before hand to scout. Maybe you can kill a good one. Before everyone blows up the property.
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to bigmike23's post in the thread One week to Hunt with Like Like.
      Tough to say and obviously is going to vary where you are in the country. In NEPA, if I was targeting a specific buck I'd target the...
    • G
      GeoFish replied to the thread LWCG Crossover Climber Reviews.
      You have your backpack straps set up so the stand teeth are down? Then why are you covering the sharp teeth? Do you have a pic?
    • G
      GeoFish posted the thread One week to Hunt in Deer Hunting.
      If you could only hunt one week, a season what week would you hunt. I was in a club years ago and we could only pick one week in a out...
    • G
      76 and I don't need to get very high to kill does so 3 LWCG 14" doubles with cable aiders or 3 Hyperlites with a 3 step aider on the...
    • G
      GeoFish reacted to Marmuzz's post in the thread Smallest Platforms with Like Like.
      The Pursuit V2 is not that big. I’m trying it this year for the season and after 1.5 sits I already want something larger. This is on a...
    • G
      GeoFish replied to the thread Smallest Platforms.
      Small light and cheep. https://treehopperllc.com/tree-suit-platform/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back