• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      jslevin65 reacted to Black Titan's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      Those of you wanting vertical pins, check out the new B3 Rize Hunter. I have the Rize Target on my Rezult and it's a great sight. I...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      The reason for the Dark Owl scope is mostly size. The Triple Stack housing is huge. Not that it makes a difference in hunting but I...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to Plebe's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      What aspect of your current sight do you want to upgrade? I’ve been shooting a $30 Tru Glo sight w/ tritium pin since the 2000s and the...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to mschultz373's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      This is a timely thread. I’m considering upgrading my sight and was looking at the EZ V, but no one has mentioned that.
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to Camelcluch's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      I personally don’t know anyone that uses the EZV and I have never seen one in the wild. They get some love here. It’s not for me but...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to woodsdog2's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      I had one and they are simple and solid. The first morning out with it I shot a doe I couldn’t find. Not the sights fault but I have...
    • J
      I will add about the EZV, windage related issues almost vanish with the EZV. If you ever try one, you will be impressed how everything...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to Swampman's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      I use an EZV and love it. My eye sight has gotten worse as I have gotten older and I have progressive glasses. Using a sight pin and...
    • J
      jslevin65 replied to the thread Bow sight?.
      Super Helpful!
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to 50fps's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      The SH Boonie will more than likely be the next sight I buy if I ever get tired of the HHA sliders I run on two out of the three bows I...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      There are 3 vertically stacked bulletproof pins in the housing. Unlike the double pin they can be adjusted independently to fine tune...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to raisins's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      If I were set on a slider, I'd get a 2 pin one (Spot Hogg will customize any sight for a modest fee and you can call them and talk...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to VaBruiser's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      I've been using the CBE Engage Hybrid for the last three years (3 pin). No complaints. It's been great and I've killed a handful of deer...
    • J
      jslevin65 reacted to DroptineKrazy's post in the thread Bow sight? with Like Like.
      Hahaha! I put a Savage pendulum one pin adjustable on my bow for like 30 bucks about 20 years ago and it still kills deers. Hell, my FIL...
    • J
      I have used a lot of sights in my day and the Spot Hogg sights are built like a tank. I currently use a Fast Eddie with a double up pin...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back