• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
MJH
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MJH
      MJH reacted to HuumanCreed's post in the thread SH Book Club with Like Like.
      Are you focusing away from hunting books in general? Clay Hayes - Surviving Alone is a nice read The earlier Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan...
    • MJH
      MJH replied to the thread Team 4.
      What a great late season push boys!
      • 1705426446573.png
    • MJH
      MJH reacted to HaunSolo's post in the thread Team 4 with Like Like.
      Hey team, My season is over. It was quite an up and down season but overall I'm thankful for the opportunity to hunt and I'm looking...
    • MJH
      MJH reacted to Shapeshifter's post in the thread Team 4 with Like Like.
      5 more points for our team. Haven't checked standings lately. Do we have a chance?
    • MJH
      MJH reacted to NimbleTimbo's post in the thread Team 4 with Like Like.
      Well pushed out them hedgerows after work with a friend and had about a dozen at 20 yards at a pinch point behind some big warehouses...
    • MJH
      MJH reacted to NimbleTimbo's post in the thread Team 4 with Like Like.
      With 3 young kids, I didn't get out much since my VA trip in November, but managed a few sits lately. I love late season and the cold...
    • MJH
      MJH replied to the thread Team 4.
      Guys, the seasons are all closed here in Ontario. It was a pleasure teaming up with you guys. If any of you are ever travelling North...
    • MJH
      MJH replied to the thread 2024 plans?!?.
      I'm working on a plan for some deer hunting in Saskatchewan. I don't think I will be moose hunting this year, so I'll head West.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back